Leave the cities behind to discover the natural wonders of Australia. These short two or three day Oz Explorers focus on the native wildlife and outstanding scenery in some of Australia’s iconic regions.
All Explorers include overnight accommodation and, in most cases, transport or transfers from a major city. They can be built into any holiday itinerary to provide a unique and memorable Australian experience.
Save time and money with our Free planning service
New South Wales
Make the most of your trip Down Under with our exciting range of Oz Explorers – short tours with overnight accommodation.
Our Explorer tours combine fantastic day tours and activities with overnight stays in Australia’s most iconic places – they’re a great way to experience the country’s must-see landmarks, natural wonders and array of wildlife.
Top Things To Do
- Feed wild dolphins in Tangalooma
- Watch sunrise/sunset over Ayers Rock
- Drive along the Great Ocean Road
- Spot the wildlife on Kangaroo Island
- Get a “Quokka Selfie” on Rottnest Island
- Walk the forest trails of the Blue Mountains
- Sail around the stunning Whitsunday Islands
- Discover the lush Daintree Rainforest
Call Freedom Australia today on 0333 234 2889 or enquire online to discuss including an Oz Explorer in your Australia holiday.