Straddling both the Fitzroy River and the Tropic of Capricorn, Rockhampton is an old gold rush town that became the ‘beef capital’ of Australia.
- Central location
- Private balcony
- Modern decor
- Complimentary WiFi
- Outdoor swimming pool
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
There are some fine historic buildings along Quay Street, impressive botanical gardens and an excellent Aboriginal culture centre.
The modern Travelodge sits in the centre of the town, overlooking the river and mountains beyond.
Air conditioned hotel rooms with private balcony, TV and free WiFi. Deluxe rooms have river views.
Outdoor swimming pool, bar, gym and guest laundry.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
- Capricorn Caves
- Rockhampton Botanic Gardens
- Rockhampton Heritage Village
- Mount Archer
- Kershaw Gardens
- Mount Etna Caves National Park
- Archer Park Rail Museum
- Rockhampton Art Galler
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews