Named in honour of Captain Cook’s landing here in 1770, Cooktown still retains its quaint frontier charm.
- Lagoon style pool
- Private balcony
- Barbeque areas
- Complimentary WiFi
- Delicious restaurant
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
Preserved historic buildings, museums, stunning coastal walks and living Aboriginal culture have continued lured visitors to the Cape York Peninsula. The four hour drive from Cairns takes you through several outback towns and National Parks – a 4WD is recommended to truly explore the region. The Sovereign Resort is a colonial-style hotel with modern, well appointed rooms and a superb palm fringed lagoon pool.
Air-conditioned rooms with private balcony TV. Deluxe rooms have a separate lounge area. Apartments have two bedrooms, lounge dining area and kitchenette.
Tropical gardens with lagoon style swimming pool, restaurant, bar, barbeque area, guest laundry and free WiFi.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||£49|
- Grassy Hill
- James Cook Museum
- Finch Bay
- Cooktown Botanical Gardens
- Trevathan Falls
- Keating’s Lagoon
- Cooktown War Memorial
- Cedar Bay National Park
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews