A taste of luxury and tranquility in the heart of the Whitsundays, Qualia is home to 60 elegant hillside pavilions each offering a private sundeck or plunge pool.
- Free breakfast
- VIP chauffeur service
- Two swimming pools
- Award winning restaurant
- Complimentary WiFi
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your Island Resort...
Qualia’s sun-drenched northern aspect provides the ideal location to appreciate the passing beauty of each day, with 60 individual pavilions, some incorporating private plunge pools. Or, experience the uncompromising luxury and privacy of the Beach House with its own guest pavilion. Here, you can feel time unravel however you choose. Facilities include two serene pools, library, private dining room, two bars and restaurants and a fitness centre. For a truly memorable experience step inside Spa qualia, which offers an extensive range of luxurious local and international treatments. Guests also have their own two-seater golf buggy, allowing the rest of the island to be explored at a leisurely pace
Leeward Pavilion – The south west-facing Leeward Pavilions offer a serene outlook of both the island and the Coral Sea. They boast a private sundeck, which is the perfect place to capture the warmth of the sun during the day and amazing sunsets at dusk.
Windward Pavilion (Deluxe Room) – The north-facing Windward Pavilions offer expansive, postcard views of the Coral Sea and Whitsundays. The beautifully appointed pavilions feature a living room, separate bedroom with a king bed or split twins, ensuite and offer the added indulgence of a private plunge pool.
Air conditioning, private sundeck, luxury bathroom, TV, DVD player, free WiFi & VIP chauffeur service.
A la carte breakfast at the Long Pavilion restaurant, VIP return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina transfers, non alcoholic drinks, use of a golf buggy to explore the island, VIP chauffeur service around Hamilton Island, use of non-motorised watercraft and free WiFi.
How to Get There…
Hamilton Island is located within the Whitsunday Island Group off the coast of Airlie Beach.
The island has its own airport, Great Barrier Reef Airport which is serviced by Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin Australia from most major Australia cities.
Alternatively you can arrive by ferry from the Port of Airlie and Shute Harbour on the mainland. Parking is available at both ferry ports.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
FREE breakfast, chauffeur buggy service & airport transfers. No children under 15.
- Great Barrier Reef
- Whitehaven Beach
- Whitsunday Islands
- Passage Peak
- Heart Reef
- Hamilton Island Golf Club
- Catseye Beach
- WILD LIFE Hamilton Island
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews