A hidden gem in the North Head of Manly which provides a unique look into Sydney’s history. You’ll feel completely relaxed in this hotel located amongst the Australia bush land with Sydney Harbour views.
- Historic tours
- Guided bush walks
- Unique experience
- Complimentary local shuttle
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
For over 150 years Q Station acted as Sydney’s migrant quarantine station. Now it is an idyllic heritage retreat only 5 minutes from Manly with unrivalled views over Sydney Harbour. A peaceful oasis of 30 acres of parkland within easy access of Sydney’s city centre with beautifully restored accommodation.
Double rooms with en-suite bathroom, TV and veranda. Deluxe rooms are harbour view offering sweeping views over Sydney Harbour.
Restaurant, bar, historic tours, museum, bike hire, bush walks, beach, and kayaking.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
|3 Bed Apartment||£48|
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Opera House
- The Royal Botanic Garden
- Darling Harbour
- The Rocks
- Manly Beach
- North Head Quarantine Station
- Sydney Observatory
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews