Peppers Blue on Blue Resort
Just a 25 minute ferry ride from Townsville lies the beautiful Magnetic Island. Offering a relaxed tropical lifestyle, quiet secluded beaches and abundant wildlife, this gem in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park is a favourite for locals and visitors alike.
- Free breakfast
- Overlooks spectacular Nelly Bay
- Large lagoon-style pool
- Barbeque area for al fresco dining
- Complimentary WiFi
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your Island Resort...
Peppers Blue on Blue Resort sits on beautiful Magnetic Island, just a short ferry ride from Townsville on Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef Coast. The island is six miles across and popular with locals and visitors alike. There are fine sandy beaches and extensive rainforest walks with a good chance of spotting native koala and rock wallabies. The Peppers Resort overlooks Nelly Bay and is close to the ferry port and island bus terminal. It has a great choice of accommodation and excellent facilities.
Air conditioning, cable TV and DVD player. Apartments have one, two or three bedrooms, one or two bathrooms, kitchenette, laundry facilities and private balcony.
Large lagoon pool, lap pool, barbeque area, restaurant, bar, day spa and free WiFi (up to 500MB)
How to Get There…
Magnetic Island is located 8km off the coast of Townsville and can be accessed by a 20 minute passenger ferry ride which departs hourly throughout day, 7 days a week. Same day return options are available for those wishing to visit the island for the day.
Car hire companies will not permit your vehicle to be taken on the ferry.
The island operates a regular bus service to help you explore the island during your visit.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
|1 Bed Apartment||£88|
|2 Bed Apartment||£58|
|3 Bed Apartment||£47|
FREE BREAKFAST year round. Return launch transfers from Townsville Adult £19 Child £9.
- Forts Walk
- Nelly Bay
- Great Barrier Reef
- Horseshoe Bay
- S.S. Yongala Wreck
- Bungalow Bay Koala Village
- Geoffrey Bay
- West Point
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews