A relaxed and friendly hotel with a distinct ‘outback’ atmosphere, the Outback Pioneer encourages travellers to come together to experience true Australian hospitality.
- Free airport transfers
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Swimming pool
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
Enjoy a beer whilst listening to the nightly entertainment or savour some outback delights on the do-it-yourself barbeque.
As a guest at the Hotel you will have access to all the facilities of Ayers Rock resort. You can use any of the other hotel swimming pools and make good use of Yalara’s shops, petrol station, tennis courts, visitor centre and more
You will also be able to enjoy the daily free activities included throughout your stay. Try your hand at throwing a boomerang or enjoy a guided indigenous guided walk through the resort gardens. Your stay also includes free return airport transfers.
Comfortable air conditioned rooms with private bathroom, TV and free WiFi.
Swimming pool, bar, restaurant, cafe, barbeque area and entertainment area.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
FREE transfers to and from Ayers Rock Airport
- MacDonnell Ranges
- Field of Light
- Telegraph Station
- Valley of the Winds
- The Olgas
- Anzac Hill
- Ayers Rock
- Mala Walk
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews