At the southern end of the Whitsunday Coast and surrounded by fields of sugar cane, Mackay is a great place for a few days’ relaxation.
- Lush tropical gardens
- Private balcony or terrace
- Delicious restaurant
- On Illawong Beach
- Easy going atmosphere
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
The region is home to 31 beautiful beaches, whilst inland the ancient rainforest of Eungella National Park has some excellent walking trails with plenty of native bird and wildlife.
The impressive Ocean International sits in lush tropical gardens right on Illawong Beach, ten minutes’ drive from the centre of the town.
Air conditioning, TV, private balcony or terrace.
Gardens, outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and guest laundry.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
- Blue Water Lagoon
- Mackay Regional Botanic Gardens
- Mackay Aqua Park
- Artspace Mackay
- Harbour Beach
- Lamberts Lookout
- Mackay Museum
- Dolphin Heads
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews