A secluded island paradise, Lizard Island is the only resort in the world located on a 1,013 hectare National Park. Spend your days relaxing on your own private stretch of beach, or snorkelling in the crystal clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Excellent snorkelling & diving
- Amazing glass bottom boat tours
- Complimentary motorised dinghy
- Island is exclusive to guests only
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your Island Resort...
Just 40 luxury suites and villas share this idyllic island resort on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. The 24 white sand beaches are fringed by colourful coral, offering spectacular diving and snorkelling. Your stay includes all meals in the elegant Salt Water restaurant or you can also opt for a picnic lunch at one of Lizard’s remote beaches – motorised dinghies are free to guests.
All rooms have air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, CD player, tea/coffee making facilities, robes and beach towels.
Garden Rooms – Located on the western side of the resort in a tropical garden setting with easy access to Anchor Bay and the beach. The rooms have direct access to the beach below and have a private balcony with a hammock.
Oceanview Villas – Set high on Sunset Ridge amongst native eucalyptus bushland which provide filtered sea views over Anchor Bay or Sunset Beach. These villas offer privacy and easy access to a string of secluded beaches. Each Villa has a private deck with comfortable Australian timber chairs and a hammock.
All meals including selected alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, catamarans, glass bottom boat trips, motorised dinghies, nature presentations, paddle skis, picnic hampers for beachside lunches, self guided walks and nature trails.
Swimming pool, restaurant, lounge bar, gym, tennis, water sports, Essentia Spa, nature trails and diving.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
INCLUDES ALL MEALS and SELECTED DRINKS. No children under 10 accepted. Return flights from Cairns £547pp Island closed 29Jan-11Feb18
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews