The welcoming Ibis Styles is just ten minutes’ walk from the town centre and its outdoor swimming pool provides a relaxing end to a day’s exploring.
- Ideal base to explore
- Outdoor pool
- Onsite restaurant
- Continental breakfast
- Short walk to town centre
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
The remote outback town of Kununurra is an hour’s flight or two day’s drive from Darwin and is an ideal base from which to explore the beautiful Kimberley Region. Entrance to Mirima National Park is minutes away from the hotel and Purnululu National Park, home to the famous Bungle Bungle rock formations, can be accessed via a scenic flight from the town.
Hotel rooms with air conditioning and TV.
Outdoor heated swimming pool, guest laundry, restaurant and bar.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
- Mirima National Park
- Bungle Bungles
- Emma Gorge
- El Questro Wilderness Park
- Lake Kununurra
- Kelly’s Knob Lookout
- Zebra Rock Mine
- Lake Argyle
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews