A comfortable space to retire to after a day of exploring Katherine and surrounds, the Ibis Styles offers contemporary rooms close to the town centre.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Tennis court and gym
- Barbeque area for al fresco dining
- Free parking
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
170 miles south of Darwin, the town of Katherine is surrounded by several of Australia’s natural wonders. The most famous is Katherine Gorge, where a series of spectacular sandstone gorges can be viewed from a river cruise. Edith Falls, Cutta Cutta Caves and the warm waters of Katherine Hot Springs are also within easy reach of the town. The Ibis Styles has a good range of facilities and is a great base from which to explore the region. It is also within easy walking distance of the town centre’s aboriginal galleries, shops and restaurants.
Air conditioned hotel rooms with TV and free in-house movies.
Outdoor swimming pool, barbeque area, tennis court, gym, bar, bistro and guest laundry.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
FREE breakfast on stays of 2 nights or more valid Apr-Oct
- Katherine Hot Springs
- Nitmiluk National Park
- Cutta Cutta Caves
- Katherine Gorge
- Edith Falls
- Katherine Museum
- Kakadu National Park
- Mataranka Springs
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews