The Hyatt Regency, Sydney’s largest upscale hotel, sits at the heart of Sydney’s Business District and just a short walk to Sydney Harbour. The rooms are modern and spacious with floor to ceiling windows.
- Spacious rooms
- Great location
- Rooftop bar
- Onsite restaurant and pub
- Complimentary WiFi
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
There’s a popular terrace restaurant as well as a traditional pub to choose from or check out the views from the roof top bar.
On one side of the hotel there are the shops and attractions of the city itself, with Circular Quay and the Botanical Gardens just 15 minutes’ walk away. On the other are the museums, bars and restaurants of Darling Harbour and the bright lights of Chinatown.
Modern air conditioned rooms with panoramic floor to ceiling windows, cable TV, in house movies and safe. Deluxe rooms have Darling Harbour views.
Restaurant and rooftop bar, traditional pub and gym.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Opera House
- The Royal Botanic Garden
- Darling Harbour
- The Rocks
- Manly Beach
- Bondi Beach
- Sydney Observatory
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews