A first class hotel set in beautiful, landscaped gardens with a large pool, art gallery and views of the ‘Rock’ and surrounding bushland.
- Views of the ‘Rock’
- Swimming pool
- Free activities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Onsite art gallery
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
The hotel offers stylish rooms with Rock or pool views and are set amongst towering gum trees and native gardens.
As a guest at the Hotel you will have access to all the facilities of Ayers Rock resort. You can use any of the other hotel swimming pools and make good use of Yalara’s shops, petrol station, tennis courts, visitor centre and more.
You will also be able to enjoy the daily free activities included throughout your stay. Try your hand at throwing a boomerang or enjoy a guided indigenous guided walk through the resort gardens. Your stay also includes free return airport transfers.
Stylish air conditioned rooms, private bathroom, TV, in-house movies, room service and free WiFi.
Large swimming pool, bar, on site art gallery, cafe and landscaped gardens.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
FREE transfers to and from Ayers Rock Airport. Rock view supplement £57 per night.
- MacDonnell Ranges
- Field of Light
- Telegraph Station
- Valley of the Winds
- The Olgas
- Anzac Hill
- Ayers Rock
- Mala Walk
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews