Best Western The Clarence On Melville
The Best Western is a privately owned, well maintained hotel with spacious, comfortable guest rooms and a restaurant serving reasonably priced meals to its guests.
- Good location
- Comfortable rooms
- Onsite restaurant
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free parking
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
In an area of stunning natural beauty, Albany is surrounded by many of the region’s top attractions. The majestic Stirling Ranges and Mt Barker wine region are to the north, whilst the dramatic Southern Ocean coastline and many beautiful rural towns lay to the south. Come to Albany between May and October to see whales and dolphins from the town’s coastal cliffs, it’s a sight not to be missed.
Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, minibar and fridge.
Restaurant, bar, free WiFi and parking and laundry services.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
- National Anzac Centre
- The Gap and Natural Bridge
- The Blow Holes
- Desert Mounted Corps Memorial
- Emu Point
- Historic Whaling Station
- Replica of the Brig Amity
- Padre White Lookout
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews