With an unbeatable location, Batman’s Hill is an attractive 1920’s hotel situated in the heart of Melbourne and perfectly positioned to access the city’s public transport for easy sightseeing.
- Family friendly
- Unbeatable location
- The Garden Room Bistro
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary WiFi
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your Hotel...
A comfortable apartment hotel in an excellent location close to the Melbourne Aquarium, Etihad Stadium and opposite the Southern Cross Railway Station. Stroll through the popular Docklands area with its Harbour Town and South Wharf outlet shopping centre or enjoy some excellent dining and lively nightlife at Melbourne’s Southbank. The Hotel is in the middle of the free city tram zone allowing for impromptu sightseeing and easy access to the city’s shopping and attractions.
Air conditioning and Smart TV and media hub. Apartments have one bedroom, bathroom, well equipped kitchen, lounge dining area.
Restaurant, café, bar, guest laundry and free WiFi.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
|One Bed Apartment||£79|
Free breakfast valid for stays of 3 nights or more
- Melbourne Aquarium
- Rialto Towers
- Etihad Stadium
- Bourke Street Mall
- Eureka Tower
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- The Arts Centre
- Spencer Room Factory Outlet
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews