Located in the magnificent Kakadu National Park, the Aurora Kakadu offers guests a peaceful place to stay after exploring the wonders of this World Heritage Listed gem.
- Outdoor swimming pool and spa pool
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Tennis court
- Free parking
- Barbeque area for al fresco dining
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About your hotel...
Just over 2 hours drive from Darwin in the World Heritage Listed Kakadu National Park, the Aurora offers a convenient base from which to experience the spectacular wildlife and ancient Aboriginal rock art and culture. Set in 10 acres of natural bush, tropical gardens and lawns, and shared by local wallabies, Corella and Goanna, this is a great place to unwind.
Air conditioning and TV. Double or twin rooms with balcony and en-suite bathroom.
Large shaded outdoor pool, spa pool, restaurant, bars, barbecue area, tennis courts and guest laundry.
|Room Type||Standard Occupancy||Price per person from|
- Gunlom Waterfall Creek
- Maguk Gorge
- Jim Jim Falls
- Cahills Crossing
- Angbangbang Billabong
- Twin Falls
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews