West is Best
13 Day Holiday - from £992
An incredible journey though Australia’s rich south west corner, home to the world famous wine growing region of Margaret River, towering Karri Tree forests and glistening coastal scenery.
Suggested itinerary includes
- 4 nights in Perth
- 5 nights around the Southwest
- 3 nights in Mandurah
- Hotel accommodation throughout
- Plenty of time to explore
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About Your 2 Week Holiday
Day 5 - Margaret River / Pemberton / AlbanyBegin your 6 day self drive around the South West by travelling south towards Margaret River. Sample some of the fresh local produce, explore the region's caves and take in the inspiring coastal scenery at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse. Journey through the Stirling Ranges National Park to explore the maritime town of Albany and the Valley of the Giants, which boasts white sandy beaches, spectacular coastal scenery, and Australia’s towering Karri trees.
Day 10 - MandurahSpend the next three nights relaxing in the seaside town of Mandurah.The many cafés on the foreshore are an excellent place to sit and watch the world go by, here you can sample some of the regions culinary delights whilst enjoying the spectacular views. Visit the Australian Sailing Museum, take in an exhibit at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, or simply relax on the picturesque white sandy beaches. After all your exploring, travel back to Perth along the Forrest Highway, enjoying the remarkable coastal scenery along the way.
Day 13 - FarewellSpend your last day soaking up Perth’s glorious sunshine before you start your journey back to the UK.
13 Day Holiday - from £992
with flights from £1,812
Choose the accommodation you prefer:
Perth – Choose a centrally located hotel or apartment hotel to be close to Perth’s major attractions
Margaret River – well appointed apartment hotels within Margaret River
Mandurah – a stunning beach front location in the fashionable seaside town
Things you might like:
- Views of Perth and the Swan River from Kings Park
- An optional day trip to Rottnest Island
- Restaurants, bars and famous coffee strip of Fremantle
- A Swan River Cruise
- Local produce and the wines of Margaret River
- A vineyard lunch
- The Mammouth and Ngilgi Caves
- A walk along the Tree Top
- The views from Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- The spectacular Valley of the Giants
- The sands of Mandurah Beach
Call 0333 234 2889 to book this holiday today
Guide prices shown are per person based on two sharing standard accommodation and include full ABTA/ ATOL protection. Prices vary according to season and standard of accommodation chosen. To plan your own holiday Downunder call Freedom Australia on 0333 234 2889.
This itinerary shows the type of holiday you can enjoy with Freedom Australia. You can change it to suit your individual needs.
- Choose the style of accommodation you prefer
- Add day tours and activities in the places you visit
- Extend your stay in any of the locations
- Add other destinations or visit family and friends
Call 0333 234 2889 for your perfect holiday