Sydney to the Sunshine State
16 Day Holiday Idea - from £1556
The perfect two week holiday, journey from the heart of New South Wales to the holiday playground of South Queensland.
Suggested itinerary includes
- 4 nights in Sydney
- Day tour in the Blue Mountains
- 5 night Pacific Coast drive
- 2 nights in Brisbane
- 4 nights in Fraser Island
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
About Your 2 Week Holiday
Day 4 - Blue MountainsThis morning take a full day tour to the majestic Blue Mountains, you'll be stopping at the Jamison Valley, Leura, Echo Point and the iconic Three Sisters rocks. Ride the Skyway cable car or meet the koalas, kangaroos, wombats and others at the Featherdale Wildlife Park.
Day 5 - Pacific Coast DriveLeave the bright lights of Sydney behind as you head to the rolling vineyards of the Hunter Valley and to Australia’s oldest wine producing region on a pre booked self drive tour. Make your way to Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour and Byron Bay to enjoy spectacular beaches, mountains, rainforests and walking trails, before reaching the famous Gold Coast. Lastly, end this spectacular coastal drive in Queensland’s capital, Brisbane.
Day 10 - BrisbaneSpend two nights in the lively city of Brisbane. Laze in the lush riverside gardens of South Bank, browse the Eagle Street markets and swim in its man made lagoon. Stroll through the City Botanic Gardens, shop on the famous Queen Street mall or take a ferry ride down the Brisbane River to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
Day 12 - Fraser IslandTravel north to Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world for a fun filled three night stay. Featuring long uninterrupted white sandy beaches, tall majestic rainforests, crystal clear freshwater lakes and teeming with wildlife, the island plays host to a rich and diverse ecosystem. From August to October keep a lookout for whales en-route to Antarctica.
Day 16 - FarewellSpend your last day in Oz soaking up the glorious Brisbane sunshine before you start your journey back to the UK.
16 Day Holiday Idea - from £1556
with flights from £2756
Choose the accommodation you prefer:
Sydney – Choose a centrally located hotel or apartment hotel to be in easy walking distance of Sydney’s top attractions.
South Queensland – well appointed apartments and hotels in the heart of Brisbane’s city centre.
Things you might like:
- Views of the Opera House and Bridge from the Botanical Gardens
- Restaurants, bars and attractions of Darling Harbour
- A ferry ride to Manly
- A day trip to the Blue mountains
- The wineries of the Hunter Valley
- A stroll along the beaches of Port Macquarie
- Coffs Harbour spectacular scenery
- A walk in the Dorrigo National Park
- The many theme parks on the Gold Coast
- Famous Surfers Paradise
- Relax in South Bank Parklands
- A day trip to Australia Zoo
- 4WD through Fraser Island’s rainforests
Call 0333 234 2889 to book this holiday today
This itinerary shows the type of holiday you can enjoy with Freedom Australia. You can change it to suit your individual needs.
- Choose the style of accommodation you prefer
- Add day tours and activities in the places you visit
- Extend your stay in any of the locations
- Add other destinations or visit family and friends
Call 0333 234 2889 for your perfect holiday