East Coast Islands & Rainforest Tour Plus
21 Day Holiday Idea - from £4470
Travel the length of Australia’s popular East Coast on a fully escorted tour with an extended stay and time to relax in both Sydney and Cairns.
Suggested Itinerary includes:
- Time to explore Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- A 4WD tour of Fraser Island
- 2 nights staying on Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays
- See the rainforest from above on the Skyrail Cableway
- The chance to see Koalas in the wild in Noosa
- Free time to relax and explore in tropical Cairns
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
Your 3 Week Holiday
Day 2 - SydneyBegin the day with a guided orientation tour of the city to ensure that you don’t miss a thing. Your air-conditioned coach tour will take you across the Harbour Bridge and over to the golden sands of Manly Beach, famed for its relaxed lifestyle and beach culture. The day continues with visits to Lady Macquarie’s Chair viewpoint, the Botanical Gardens and world-famous Bondi Beach.
Day 3 - Blue MountainsToday you will visit the majestic Blue Mountains and be treated to spectacular views of the Three Sisters and surrounds. There is also the opportunity to enjoy the attractions of Scenic World to truly appreciate the expanse of the blue hazed lined mountain range.
On route back to Sydney visit Featherdale Wildlife Park for the chance to see some of Australia’s most famous native animals up close.
Day 4 to 16 - East Coast Islands & Rainforest tourMeet your fellow travellers today, who will join you on our ‘East Coast & Rainforest’ escorted tour. This 13 day guided adventures takes you from Sydney up the entirety of the coast to Cairns. Along the way there are must do stops at the lively Gold Coast, relaxed Noosa and a 4WD drive tour of the World Heritage Listed Fraser Island.
Your tour also includes a relaxed two night stay on beautiful Hamilton Island within the Whitsundays collection. Surrounded by crystal clear turquoise sea, the island offers a host of activities for those looking for adventure, or simply choose to relax on the palm fringed beaches.
See full itinerary
Day 16 to 21 - CairnsSay a fond farewell to your newfound friends, but your holiday is far from over. A beachside stay on one of Cairns’ beautiful Northern Beaches will allow to unwind and explore Northern Queensland’s exciting city.
There is time to head further North to explore the Daintree Rainforest and the fashionable boutiques of Port Douglas before flying home from Cairns.
21 Day Holiday Idea - from £4470
with flights from £5535
- Views of the Opera House and Bridge
- Restaurants, bars and attractions of Darling Harbour
- Swim on the famous Bondi or Manly beach
- A day trip to the Blue Mountains
- A relaxing afternoon in South Bank
- Main beach in Noosa
- Island stay in the Whitsunday Island’s
- A 4WD trip on the famous Fraser Island
- A cable car ride to the Village of Kuranda
- Snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef
- Stroll along the Cairns Esplanade
Call 0333 234 2889 to book this holiday today
Guide prices shown are per person based on two sharing standard accommodation and include full ABTA/ ATOL protection. Prices vary according to season and standard of accommodation chosen. To plan your own holiday Downunder call Freedom Australia on 0333 234 2889.
This itinerary shows the type of holiday you can enjoy with Freedom Australia. You can change it to suit your individual needs.
- Choose the style of accommodation you prefer
- Add day tours and activities in the places you visit
- Extend your stay in any of the locations
- Add other destinations or visit family and friends
Call 0333 234 2889 for your perfect holiday