Stopover Hotels - from £42
With non-stop flights from London and over 3,000 hours of sun per year, a stopover in Perth has never been more appealing.
Spend your time relaxing after the flight on Cottesloe Beach, exploring the city’s chilled out cafes or go further afield and discover Western Australia’s vineyards, forests and dazzling coastal scenery.
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
Hailed as Australia’s sunniest capital city, Perth is an exciting and ever evolving city. Its collection of 19 beautiful beaches, botanical gardens, eclectic offering of food and wine and picturesque riverfront setting make this city the perfect Australian stop over! With the launch of Qantas’ direct flight, you can head straight to the Western Australia gateway city before an onward domestic flight, epic road trip or rail journey to explore the rest of this great country
Perth’s Top Attractions:
- Kings Park – one of the world’s largest inner parks offering magnificent views over the city and a haven for the city’s impressive display of fauna and flora
- Swan Valley – world famous wineries just a short drive from Perth
- Fremantle – Perth’s attractive and eclectic suburb with famous attractions such as the Fremantle Markets, waterfront and historic prison
- Beaches – with over 19 beautiful sandy beaches within easy reach of the city you will be able to find your oasis by the ocean
- Culture – from the Western Australia Museum to the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Perth offers a range of free cultural experiences and museums
- Rottnest Island – a picturesque island haven, home to Western Australia’s most famous resident – the Quokka!
- Elizabeth Quay – this riverfront precinct is currently undergoing a huge redevelopment and will become a key part of Perth’s social and leisure scene
- Perth Mint – a historic insight into Australia’s gold mining history
- Yagan Square – Perth’s latest development brings together culture, restaurants and social space. Enjoy a modern twist to this historic city
- Shopping – whether it is the Malls of Hay and Murray Street, the markets of Fremantle or the luxury stores along Queens Street, there is something for everyone
Freedom Australia offers a range of great hotels and apartments in central and beach locations throughout Perth and its surrounds. Your travel consultant will help you choose the one that’s right for you. Prices start from:
Standard – comfortable, air conditioned central hotels – from £54pp
First Class – luxury or boutique hotels offering top quality accommodation and service – from £79pp
3 night Perth Stopover from £425
For a memorable stopover experience, chose our 3 night Explorer which offers everything you need including:
- Three night’s city centre accommodation
- Perth city highlights tour
- Cruise on the Swan River
- A trip to Rottnest Island
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
To book flights, stopovers or complete tailor-made holidays, call Freedom Australia today on 0333 234 2889.
Stopover Hotels - from £42
A chance to break your journey and do some exploring. Book a hotel only or choose one of our special stopover packages.
Stopover packages include:
- 3 or more nights hotel accommodation
- Selected day tours and/or activities
- Return airport transfers
Ask us to design a stopover that is unique to you.