Abu Dhabi Stopover
Stopover Hotels - from £56
For those travelling via the Middle East, Abu Dhabi makes a fascinating stopover destination. The capital of the UAE offers understated luxury to all those who visit. A keen dedication to preserving its cultural history, combined with flawless hospitality, pristine white sand beaches and world-first attractions means Abu Dhabi truly shines.
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
Head to Yas Island for a high octane experience. Here you will find Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the Yas Marina Circuit, and shopping opportunities aplenty with the newly opened Yas Mall.
For those pristine beaches and turquoise waters, Saadiyat Island is ideal. It’s the cultural centre of Abu Dhabi too, with the arrival of the Louvre in late-2015 and the Sheikh Zayed National Museum in 2016. Tee off at the Arabian Gulf’s first beachfront course, the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club.
The Corniche is a charming plethora of souk markets and high-end shopping malls. Head to the nearby Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an astonishingly beautiful piece of architecture and one of the largest mosques in the world.
Abu Dhabi’s top attractions:
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Emirates Palace – an opulent hotel on the Corniche featuring 114 domed ceilings and 1002 chandeliers
- High tea at Observation Deck at 300 – head to the 74th floor of the Etihad Towers for incredible views of Abu Dhabi’s cityscape.
- Formula Rossa – the record-breaking 240kmph rollercoaster at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Bright and bustling Gold, Spice, Date – and even camel! – souk markets
- A sun set cruise along the Corniche on board a traditional pearl diving dhow boat
- Fatbiking and 4WD across Abu Dhabi’s golden desert dunes
- An aerial view of the city with Seawings, departing from Yas Island and Emirates Palace
- Make a splash at Yas Waterworld – 43 rides await you, many unique to Abu Dhabi!
- Al Ain Oasis – a 90 minute drive from the city centre to explore the rich history of the UAE
Freedom Australia offers a range of great hotels in exceptional locations throughout Abu Dhabi. Your travel consultant will help you choose the one that’s right for you. Prices start from:
First class – The Millennium is situated along the famous Corniche in the centre of the city, close to the Abu Dhabi Mall and Marina Shopping Centre. Facilities include outdoor swimming pool, gym and free shuttle to the beach – from £56pp
Deluxe – Sheraton Abu Dhabi is just a short distance from the shops, restaurants and cafes. The hotel enjoys sweeping views over the Arabian Gulf. There are 10 different restaurants and cafes, swimming pool and tennis court – from £75pp
To book flights, stopovers or complete tailor-made holidays, call Freedom Australia today on 0333 234 2889
Stopover Hotels - from £56
A chance to break your journey and do some exploring. Book a hotel only or choose one of our special stopover packages.
Stopover packages include:
- 3 or more nights hotel accommodation
- Selected day tours and/or activities
- Return airport transfers
Ask us to design a stopover that is unique to you.