Australia's Nature Coast
Welcome to Australia’s Nature Coast, one of Australia’s most stunning regions, averaging over 300 days of sunshine per year and less than an hour’s drive from Brisbane!
- Beaches – the region is home to the delightful seaside towns of Caloundra, Mooloolaba and Noosa, offering spacious apartment hotels and a relaxed coffee culture.
- Hinterland – this area of forest clad mountains, rolling countryside and outstanding natural beauty is less than 20 miles from some of Queensland’s best beaches.
- Fraser Island – freshwater lakes, giant sand dunes, lush rainforests and local wildlife roaming on the largest sand island in the world.
Save time and money with our Free planning service
Australia's Nature Coast
Spend just a few days in Australia’s Nature Coast and discover:
- Towering rainforests and pristine beaches of Fraser Island
- The astonishingly beautiful Glass House Mountains
- Carefree beach resorts of Noosa, Mooloolaba and Caloundra
- Over 40 National Parks, Reserves and Forests
- Close up whale watching in Hervey Bay
- Abundant animal, bird and marine life
- The famous Australia Zoo
- Welcoming country towns of the Hinterland
- Eumundi’s famous markets
- Over 100 miles of deserted beaches
Getting There & Around
Getting to the Nature Coast is easy with direct air services to Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and Hervey Bay, as well as coach and rail connections.
One of the best ways, though, is by self drive car or motorhome, on quiet roads, allowing you to explore this beautiful region at your own pace.
Explore More of Australia
Combine Australia's Nature Coast with Australia's other stunning regions! You can explore Australia on a flexible self drive holiday, insightful guided tour or simply ask one of our Australia Destination Experts to create a holiday, just for you.
Why Freedom Australia
- Expert staff who have travelled in Australia
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews