Thala Beach Wedding
Wedding - from £2,682
Unashamed luxury set amongst the incredibly romantic backdrop of tropical rainforest and the pristine blue waters of the Great Barrier Reef, just 10 minutes south of fashionable Port Douglas.
You’ll stay in your own secluded rainforest bungalow close to the resort’s private palm fringed beach which can also act as the natural venue to your special day. Walk down the beach directed by a coconut wedding isle, or choose to exchange your vows surrounded by the lush green canopy of the rainforest. Your wedding co-ordinator will take you through the many private wedding venues on your arrival at Thala Beach Nature Reserve.
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
Your Thala Beach Wedding Includes
- Local wedding co-ordinator to ensure that your day runs smoothly and help with any organisation.
- Pre wedding meeting to discuss all your requirements and optional extras, including your reception requirements.
- 4 nights accommodation in one of the resort’s secluded rainforest bungalows.
- Private venue for the wedding ceremony Choose from one of the many romantic settings within the resort – from a secluded rainforest location to the soft sands of the private beach.
- Marriage Celebrant
- Wedding certificate and documentation
- Bouquet for the Bride and buttonhole for the groom selected from a local Port Douglas florist on arrival at the resort.
- Bottle of Australian sparkling wine served following the wedding ceremony.
- Professional photographer to capture your special day. Images presented on a USB.
Wedding - from £2,682
Wedding ceremony costs are per couple.
More Wedding Ideas
No occasion is more special than your wedding; an expression of love and commitment to celebrate together. At Freedom Australia every wedding is special and that’s why we tailor it to your specific wishes. Australia offers a host of diverse romantic wedding venues for you to choose from to create your dream wedding. Talk to one of our team of Australia Experts today to discuss booking a wedding.
After your wedding, discover more of Australia with our fantastic range of honeymoon ideas.