Hamilton Island Wedding
Wedding - from £3,065
The occasion begins from the moment you land at the Island’s own airstrip, in the heart of the beautiful Whitsundays. Hamilton Island’s friendly and experienced staff will arrange your dream wedding in the intimate All Saints Chapel, in lush tropical gardens or beside the water’s edge on Catseye Beach. The wedding package takes care of everything.
Hamilton Island offers a range of accommodation to suit everyone, from the beautiful Reef View Hotel with its rooms overlooking the Coral Sea or tropical gardens to the pure luxury and VIP experience of Qualia, Hamilton’s private and exclusive villas. There is also a host of watersports and activities, island reef cruises and a great choice of restaurants around the popular marina.
Call 0333 234 2889 orEnquire Now
Your Hamilton Island Wedding Includes
- 4 nights accommodation on Hamilton Island. Choose from the luxury villas of Qualia to the beautiful hotel rooms of the Reef View Hotel. There is an accommodation option to suit all needs and budgets. Click herefor more information on the accommodation choices available.
- Hamilton Island Wedding Fee:The Wedding Fee is required for all weddings utilizing the private property of Hamilton Island for aspects of their wedding celebration and comprises a host of inclusions.
- Exclusive Wedding Ceremony Time:Ensuring priority use of your ceremony location and required facilities, so no other island activities impact on your special day.
- On Island Ceremony Location:Choose between All Saints Chapel & Chapel gardens, Catseye Beach, One Tree Hill, or even your own accommodation – or upgrade to Whitehaven Beach, qualia, Beach Club, Yacht Club or Golf Club. Professional sound system & signing table included. Upgrades quoted separately & conditions apply.
- Personal Wedding Planner:To assist you as much as or as little as you need during the planning stages and on your wedding day, and to attend to the behind the scenes administrative work required for every wedding on Hamilton Island. From the time you book, regular phone meetings will be scheduled between you and your Personal Wedding Planner.
- Sourcing and Booking of a Civil or Religious Officiator:This includes arranging the transfers and pick ups for your celebrant on the day, supply of a space in our office for your celebrant while on island and transport to and from your meeting before the ceremony. (Included to the value of $450)
- Silver Photography Package:Includes basic coverage of your arrival, ceremony, ceremony location and essential family and group photos. You receive 30 digital images or $1500 towards your preferred package.
- Jaguar Limousine Transfers:The ultimate way to arrive on your wedding day. Transfer yourselves, your bridal party & other special guests to & from your Ceremony Location.
- Coordination of your Reception Function or Celebration Lunch/Dinner:Your Wedding Planner will assist in choosing the ideal venue, food & beverage options for your celebration.
- Photography and Videography Locations:Priority access to Hamilton Island’s extensive range of gorgeous photo/video locations after your wedding ceremony – regardless of ceremony location – to make the most of Hamilton Island as your stunning wedding destination. Your Planner will also provide assistance throughout your HIW photo/video tour to help with your dress, arrangements and your comfort while out on tour.
- Priority Access to Quality “On Island” Suppliers:Priority access to special benefits & arrangements negotiated with Hamilton Island’s wide range of wedding product & service suppliers, such as professional florist, hair & beauty salon, in house decoration and theming specialists, aviation services, AV suppliers and much more. Additional costs apply
Wedding - from £3,065
Wedding ceremony prices shown are per couple based on a wedding held Monday to Thursday. A £310 surcharge applies for weddings held Friday to Sunday. Upgrade your ceremony location to Whitehaven Beach with return helicopter transfers from £2561.
More Wedding Ideas
No occasion is more special than your wedding; an expression of love and commitment to celebrate together. At Freedom Australia every wedding is special and that’s why we tailor it to your specific wishes. Australia offers a host of diverse romantic wedding venues for you to choose from to create your dream wedding. Talk to one of our team of Australia Experts today to discuss booking a wedding.
After your wedding, discover more of Australia with our fantastic range of honeymoon ideas.